FAQ / Policies
- First and foremost we are located in Los Angeles and Downey, California - and rentals must be limited to picking up vehicles in California.
- Rates do not include State Tax.
- Rates do not include gasoline, refueling charges, optional Collision Damage Waiver, Personal Accident Coverage, Renters Liability Protection.
The minimum age requirement to rent a vehicle from Marathon Rent A Car is 25. However Marathon does rent to under 25 years of age with an additional fee of $7 per day. Renters under 21 must provide there own full coverage insurance transferable to the rental car. You Must be 25 years of age to rent luxury, exotic and sport cars.
- Acceptable Charge Cards
Marathon Rent A Car accepts all charge cards listed below. The charge card must be in the renter's name.
- Will Marathon Rent A Car accept an expired driver's license?
- If I leave my license at home can I have a copy faxed to you?
- Do I need an international drivers license?